FASS Fuel Systems Drop-In Series Diesel Fuel System 2010-2018 RAM Cummins (DIFSRAM1001)
Fits: RAM 2500, 2010 to 2018 & RAM 3500, 2010 to 2018
Part No: DIFSRAM1001
The FASS Drop-In Series Diesel Fuel System was engineered by FASS to be the most effective filtration solution for the Cummins. Backed by our limited lifetime warranty, the Drop-In Series Fuel System protects your Cummins from the issues caused by fuel contamination.
Without proper fuel filtration, modern diesel injection systems are prone to excessive wear, which can cost THOUSANDS! By removing over 99% of the water from your diesel fuel, along with entrained air and debris down to 2 Microns, the Drop-In Series System protects the Cummins injection system from premature failure.
Additionally, by eliminating the contaminants mentioned above, our Drop-In Series System for the Cummins optimizes MPG (results will vary), restores horsepower, and sharpens throttle response.
And if reliability, optimized MPG, restored horsepower, and a sharper throttle response isn’t enough, this system can be installed in an hour or less! This is a true plug-and-play system, requiring no cutting, wiring, or additional modifications.
Our industry-leading water removal capabilities (3rd-party proven to exceed 99%) are reinforced by the unique design of our Extreme Water Separator (XWS). If our XWS reaches capacity, it acts as a dam, shutting down your truck and preventing major destruction of fuel system components.
- FASS Drop-In Technology was developed to achieve industry-leading filtration with the simplest possible installation—making our Drop-In Series Systems a true bolt-in upgrade. If you’re mechanically inclined, a Drop-In Series Fuel System can be installed in your driveway in less than an hour! But don’t let the easy installation fool you—our Drop-In Series Fuel Systems offer the same world-class filtration as our Titanium Signature Series and Industrial Series lines.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the FASS System by creating smooth-flowing cuts within the filtration system. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and prevents eddy currents from forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Drop-In Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
Please Note: This plug-and-play filtration system retains the Cummins OEM in-tank fuel pump.
2010 to 2018 Cummins Drop-In Series System Features:
- The only drop-in Cummins filtration system that retains full functionality of the water-in-fuel sensor!
- The only drop-in Cummins filtration system with air separation!
- Increases lubricity of the fuel by up to 10% by removing entrained air and air vapor.
- Extends the life of fuel injection system components.
- Over 99% free and emulsified water separation with our Extreme Water Separator technology.
- 2 Micron absolute filtration rating.
- 100% drop-In, no additional modifications needed.
- Retains the factory in-tank lift pump.
- Internal air separation passages for removing entrained air and air vapor.
- Electric heater options available for improved cold weather reliability.
THE DROP-IN SERIES FASS FOR THE CUMMINS WAS DESIGNED TO MOUNT IN THE FACTORY WATER SEPARATOR LOCATION AND MAY NOT WORK WITH AFTERMARKET FUEL TANKS THAT HAVE GREATER FUEL CAPACITY THAN THE STOCK FUEL TANK. YOU MUST VERIFY THAT YOU HAVE ADEQUATE SPACE TO MOUNT THE DROP-IN SERIES FASS SYSTEM IF YOU HAVE AND AFTERMARKET FUEL TANK.